[protege-owl] [protege-discussion] Protege fails to open project on linux

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:51:39 PDT 2009

I got this to work, but I find that things are "missing" from Protege
4.   I can't seem to visualize the instances of the classes and their
relationships.   I also don't see the nice forms way of creating and
editing instances in Protege 4.   I've read over the ProtegeOWL Tutorial
and don't see how to do this.

Thanks,

Dave