[protege-owl] how we link/embed ontology with knowledge based system

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 12:47:23 PST 2009

hi;

As Martin said Tool support for other languages (other than Java) is minimal. Whats situation with C++ as I have to use C++ for project. Can some one tell a bit where is problemetic area.

Can we use SPARQL with 3.4.

Thank you very much for any kind of help.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,