[protege-owl] Bug in DefaultSWRLImp RuleGroup-mechanism

Michael Lodemann milo at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Mon Feb 2 04:09:20 PST 2009

Hi Martin,

thank you again for the hint. It helped me a lot. And after finding an
earlier post of you about this topic containing some snippets of code, I
was able to resolve the problem.

Bye,
Michael

DefaultSWRLImp rule = (DefaultSWRLImp) iter.next();
OWLNamedClass ruleGroupClass =
ruleModel.getOWLNamedClass("swrla:RuleGroup");
OWLIndividual ruleGroupIndividual = (OWLIndividual)
ruleGroupClass.createOWLIndividual("groupName");

rule.addRuleGroup(ruleName);
System.err.println("getRuleGroupNames: "+ rule.getRuleGroupNames());