[protege-owl] Room ontology

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 05:32:17 PST 2009

Good Morning James.

Its like that :  I do not need to map to product features. Senior citizen is walking in shopping mall & product that are available to him in coming shelves are displayed in head mounted display.

I named some classes & properties. & add some features to them.
I attached a screen shot of it, will be bit clear from that.

Domains & Ranges for properties:
has_position_x: Domain >SeniorCitizen,  Range> Shelf
has_position_y: Domain >SeniorCitizen,  Range> Shelf
is_in_Aisle:  Domain >SeniorCitizen,  Range> Aisle
is_before_shelf:  Domain >SeniorCitizen,  Range> Shelf
is_infrntOf_shelf:  Domain >SeniorCitizen,  Range> Shelf
has_products_avaialable> Domain >Shelf,  Range> Product

I have identified classes so far; SeniorCitizen, Aisle, Shelf, & Product. From SeniorCitizen position, we track Shelf , and from from Shelf we map to products.
Can you kindly look at these.

Thank you very much in advance for any kind of response form anyone.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,