[protege-owl] OntModel and OWLModelManager

fica filipjelenkovic at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 06:28:16 PST 2009

Thank you for interesting in my problem!

I'm developing Protege action plugin and I want to take model of loaded
ontology (which is selected  by user at the beginning) and when user run my
action I call other java program which have OntModel as parameter.
I didn't find a way how to get OntModel of currently active ontology.

P.S. Protege Version is 4.0 beta