Search Mailing List Archives


Limit search to: Subject & Body Subject Author
Sort by: Reverse Sort
Limit to: All This Week Last Week This Month Last Month
Select Date Range     through    

[protege-owl] OntModel and OWLModelManager

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 08:19:38 PST 2009


Hi,

Could you explain why you need an OntModel and what you need to do  
with it?

Cheers,

Matthew

On 2 Feb 2009, at 14:28, fica wrote:

>
> Thank you for interesting in my problem!
>
> I'm developing Protege action plugin and I want to take model of  
> loaded
> ontology (which is selected  by user at the beginning) and when user  
> run my
> action I call other java program which have OntModel as parameter.
> I didn't find a way how to get OntModel of currently active ontology.
>
> P.S. Protege Version is 4.0 beta
>
>
> Nick Drummond wrote:
>>
>> Fica,
>>
>> There is no relation between the Protege-OWLAPI used by p3.x and the
>> OWLAPI and P4 codebase.
>>
>> I don't know of any way to generate a jena model from an OWLAPI model
>> currently.
>> Do you need to do this dynamically or can you just load the OWL  
>> file into
>> jena?
>>
>> Nick
>>
>>
>> 2009/2/2 fica <filipjelenkovic at yahoo.com>:
>>>
>>> I really get lost in all versions and similar, but different  
>>> things, that
>>> are
>>> going around Protege. I have not found how to get OntModel (Jena)  
>>> from
>>> OWLModelManager (OWL). How can I get that.
>>> I want to get active ontology from Protege 4 beta (new Protege  
>>> API) and
>>> use
>>> it as Jena OntModel?
>>>
>>> All other posts show how to do this with JenaOWLModel but that  
>>> does not
>>> exist in new API.
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/OntModel-and-OWLModelManager-tp21788105p21788105.html
>>> Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> protege-owl mailing list
>>> protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu
>>> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-owl
>>>
>>> Instructions for unsubscribing:
>>> http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> protege-owl mailing list
>> protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu
>> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-owl
>>
>> Instructions for unsubscribing:
>> http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03
>>
>>
>
> -- 
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/OntModel-and-OWLModelManager-tp21788105p21790567.html
> Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> _______________________________________________
> protege-owl mailing list
> protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-owl
>
> Instructions for unsubscribing: http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03




More information about the protege-owl mailing list