[protege-owl] CVS support

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 08:34:16 PST 2009

We (http://purl.obofoundry.org/obo/obi) have been using SVN, although
it is cumbersome as P3 serializes in random order, so diffs aren't
meaningful. You will likely have better luck with either P4, which
sorts in a more consistent order, or by choosing the experimental
native writer with sort resources alphabetically checked off
(preferences window from OWL menu).

-Alan