[protege-owl] RuleGroups grouped in RuleGroups?

Michael Lodemann milo at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Tue Feb 3 07:40:01 PST 2009

Hi,

although I think it doesn't exist (yet) I'm asking for an extended
grouping mechanism regarding S(Q)WRL-rules and groups. As you explained,
Martin, the RuleGroup-mechanism is only ment as an internal protege
thing, isn't it? And so it isn't proposed by the w3c, is it? I wonder if
I'm the only one who would like to have more flexibility dealing with
S(Q)WRL.
It would be great to have sth. like a tree-structure-hierachy., so that
one can just enable a bunch of groups, subgroups and rules with one
function-call/click. Even for grasping and readability a funtionality to
order rules logically would be an enhancement.

Btw... are all rules belonging to a group enabled/disabled when I
enable/disable this group?

Thoughtful,
Michael