[protege-owl] Regarding installing java APIS for Protege 3.3.1

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Wed Feb 4 13:17:19 PST 2009

You need to add all of the *.jar files from the Protege installation
directory to your classpath.

You also need to add all of the *.jar files from the owl plugin, in
directory plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl to the classpath as
well.