[protege-owl] assigning a class to a property

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Wed Feb 4 13:19:28 PST 2009

On Feb 4, 2009, at 10:08 AM, arodriguez at dis.ulpgc.es wrote:

> Thank you for your answer!
> I just thought that using the class-value-partition in the individuals
> would facilitate the reasoner to clasify the individual, but now I
> think I need to better understand Owl.

Actually doing that will make the reasoner have more difficulty, since
Pellet and Racer are designed to work with the DL sublanguage.

What do you want to describe, and what sort of classification do you
want to have happen.  If you give an example, we can provide some
advice.