[protege-owl] Database backend back to OWL/RDF

Bo De Lange bodelange at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 05:35:01 PST 2009

Silence from the Protege community....
Tania/Timothy, could you please look into this briefly, since we need a
local RDF/OWL file project to release a build of our own software project,
soon-ish. I've worked around it for now by maintaining two versions of the
.pprj file a database version and a local version, in which I have to
maintain identical changes to forms, multi slot browser display patterns
etc.

Thanks,

Bo