[protege-owl] range interval for data type properties in protege3.4

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 05:54:15 PST 2009

I tried to find but there is no such thing visible in property editor of p4 to declare range interval of data type property. I attach the screen shot from source where I read about it. I t seems to em from its look and feel 3x editor.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,