[protege-owl] range interval for data type properties in protege3.4

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 9 08:38:32 PST 2009

If you google for co-ode and "manchester owl syntax", you will find a
page telling you how to express data type ranges.  These can be
included as the ranges of properties or in owl expressions such as

	hasTemperature some int[ >34, <43]

I didn't see float or real in the current list of datatypes but
something like this is in owl 2 and should therefore be coming to
Protege 4 in the not too distant future.

-Timothy