[protege-owl] subversion under protégé-owl

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at
Mon Feb 9 09:19:23 PST 2009

Hi Tim,

What's the status of the experimental rdf renderer in P3. It's been
experimental for a long time - can we consider it stable now. Using it
with the choice of alphabetical sorting yields a much better
experience with textual diffs. If it is stable I'd like to propose
that it (with sorting on) be used as the default for writing RDF/XML
in P3.