[protege-owl] range interval for data type properties in protege3.4

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 13:39:47 PST 2009

I think I will use as you told to edit the source. One question no one answered even I put on forum, some one told me that its OWL 2.0 construct so will be available in p4. But then how is it available in 3.1 ?

One thing, I think I am confusing two things with Properties that's why I am stuck in middle of structure.
Properties are meant to connect two things, either object 2 object OR object 2 data value...!!
I am using has_X & has_Y to determine location of person. While same time, its like attribute of both Aisle & Shelf, to determine their position.
Do you think it kind of inconsistent.
I will be thankful to you if you help me complete this taxonomy.

Thank you again.

 Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing