[protege-owl] Database backend back to OWL/RDF

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 9 17:27:23 PST 2009

Hi Bo -

Sorry for the silence.  I was going to look at this today for sure but I
am running behind.  One (gross kludged hacky) thing that I thought of
was that the pprj file for a database project and for a file based
project are not too different.  Essentially they differ in their factory
and their sources (e.g. database url, table names, file names, etc).
It might not be too difficult to maintain one version and converting
that copy to the other format with something like a sed (or better a
Protege) script.  But I am hoping to look at this tonight or tomorrow
and send you something more useful and hopefully less hacky.

-Timothy