[protege-owl] Visualization of ontologies

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 01:51:13 PST 2009

Fails for me (os x 10.4.11, java 1.6) at:
WARNING: Errors at adding tab
it.polito.elite.protege.plugin.OntoSpherePlugin --
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/j3d/utils/behaviors/mouse/MouseWheelZoom
at
it.polito.elite.visualization.ontoviewer.userInterfaces.Pane3DScene.createCanvas3D(Pane3DScene.java:95)
at
it.polito.elite.visualization.ontoviewer.userInterfaces.Pane3DScene.<init>(Pane3DScene.java:65)
at
it.polito.elite.protege.plugin.OntoSpherePlugin.initialize(OntoSpherePlugin.java:79)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.WidgetUtilities.createTabWidget(Unknown
Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.addTab(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.createTabbedPane(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.reloadAll(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.reload(Unknown Source)

j3d is installed, it's just that the class is missing
from /System/Library/Java/Extensions/j3dutils.jar

oh well...

-Alan