[protege-owl] Visualization of ontologies

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Tue Feb 10 09:20:08 PST 2009

On Feb 10, 2009, at 1:51 AM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> Fails for me (os x 10.4.11, java 1.6) at:

It looks like Apple ships the 1.3.1 version of the j3dutils package.
The MouseWheelZoom class was added in version 1.3.2

I don't know if there is any particular update available from Apple.
Certainly on my machine, with OS X 10.5.6 and Java 1.6, it doesn't
have that class either.

I would guess that you could probably just try a newer version of the
jar file.