[protege-owl] DataMaster: OWL models generated from Relational schemas

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 10 09:29:29 PST 2009

Hi again,

I have myself never met this problem before, so maybe you can help in
debugging it by sending us some more information.

Could you tell us which import options have you used?
Could I access for a short period the database that you have used to
import these classes, or send me a dump or at least a description of the
tables?
Could you send us the ontology that DataMaster has created?

Thanks,
Csongor