[protege-owl] Visualization of ontologies

Nacho Mayorga nmayorga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:20:38 PST 2009

Hi Dave,

From: Dave butlerdi <butlerdi at gmail.com>
> To: User support for the Protege-OWL editor <
> protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu>
> Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:00:10 +0100
> Subject: Re: [protege-owl] Visualization of ontologies
> Well the package can be found at https://vecmath.dev.java.net/

Yeah!, that's the place I downloaded it from. When you click on the
_Downloads_ link on the left pane, you are redirected to
https://java3d.dev.java.net/binary-builds.html. Therein, I chose the
installer (j3d-1_5_2-linux-i586.bin<http://download.java.net/media/java3d/builds/release/1.5.2/j3d-1_5_2-linux-i586.bin>),
which is the one that I downloaded. Then, I made a new directory to put the
binary, ran the installer as superuser and modified the CLASSPATH and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH variables following the installation instructions.

The rest happened as I wrote on my previous message.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,

                 Nacho

--