[protege-owl] Request for a method for changing a SWRL-rule name

Michael Lodemann milo at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Thu Feb 12 01:17:15 PST 2009

Thank you again for your comprehensive answer, Martin.
I was so focused on "getName" and "setName" so I forgot to search for
sth. like "rename" - thanks for that hint.

Are dangling references a real problem in case of SWRL rules? I mean, is
there a scenario where rules are referenced? Perhaps I'm not having that
imaginativeness or I'm just not deep enough into the whole subject.

Regards,
Michael