[protege-owl] Visualization of ontologies

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 06:45:11 PST 2009

Thanks. Compiled and added to the plugin directory.
Now:
WARNING: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at it.polito.elite.visualization.ontoviewer.scenes3D.SceneFocusRoots1.<init>(SceneFocusRoots1.java:77)
	at it.polito.elite.visualization.ontoviewer.userInterfaces.Pane3DScene.createCanvas3D(Pane3DScene.java:95)
	at it.polito.elite.visualization.ontoviewer.userInterfaces.Pane3DScene.<init>(Pane3DScene.java:65)
	at it.polito.elite.protege.plugin.OntoSpherePlugin.initialize(OntoSpherePlugin.java:79)
	at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.WidgetUtilities.createTabWidget(Unknown
Source)
	at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.addTab(Unknown Source)
	at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.createTabbedPane(Unknown Source)
	at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.reloadAll(Unknown Source)
	at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.reload(Unknown Source)
	at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.ProtegeUI.reloadUI(Unknown Source)
	at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.ProtegeUI.reloadUI(Unknown Source)
	at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.menu.preferences.PreferencesAction.run(Unknown
Source)
	at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.menu.OWLModelActionAction.actionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2028)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2351)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:389)
	at apple.laf.ScreenMenuItem.actionPerformed(ScreenMenuItem.java:104)
	at java.awt.MenuItem.processActionEvent(MenuItem.java:623)
	at java.awt.MenuItem.processEvent(MenuItem.java:582)
	at java.awt.MenuComponent.dispatchEventImpl(MenuComponent.java:298)
	at java.awt.MenuComponent.dispatchEvent(MenuComponent.java:286)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:300)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:210)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:200)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:195)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:187)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:121)