[protege-owl] Protege 3.4, Object property range

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 07:37:56 PST 2009

Hi to all,

I was told few days ago from forum that OWL property range is available in p4 while my realization was that the screen shot looks to be of 3x, which was used in  example.
I today opened NewsPaper Ontology that is already available in 3.4. I was surprised to see that 3.4 is displaying property range & also the titles of protege tabs are changed like slots for properties etc.
Can someone tell which this view is.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing