[protege-owl] Protege 3.4, Object property range

babar shahzad babarathotmail at
Thu Feb 12 08:56:32 PST 2009

yes, Its like that.

thank you Samson.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
Deptt of Information Processing
University of Oulu, Finland.

----- Original Message ----
From: Samson Tu <swt at>
To: User support for the Protege-OWL editor <protege-owl at>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 6:31:27 PM
Subject: Re: [protege-owl] Protege 3.4, Object property range

Your screen dump shows property range in Protege frame.

To specify a OWL datatype property range in Protege OWL 3.x, open
OWL/Preference dialog box, and check "import Protege metadata ontology"
and "Support user-defined XML Schema datatypes (numeric ranges)" under
"Protege Features."

babar shahzad wrote:
> Hi to all,
> I was told few days ago from forum that OWL property range is available in p4 while my realization was that the screen shot looks to be of 3x, which was used in  example.
> I today opened NewsPaper Ontology that is already available in 3.4. I was surprised to see that 3.4 is displaying property range & also the titles of protege tabs are changed like slots for properties etc.
> Can someone tell which this view is.
protege-owl mailing list
protege-owl at

Instructions for unsubscribing: