[protege-owl] Letter of Support for continued SWRLTab Development

Trina Myers t.myers at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 14 02:09:25 PST 2009

Hi Martin,

It has been a while since I have emailed, thanks to your guidance in the
past. I have still been using SWRL as it is a major part of my PhD research.
At this stage I have maintained Protégé 3 simply because there is little
support for SWRL in Protégé 4. I have emailed Dr. Das our letter of support
but am attaching it here just in case (and FYI).

Also, I might have been quiet on the forum with my own questions but am an
avid reader of the forum issues (in particular anything re SWRL). Thanks
again for all of your help in the past and hope to annoy you in future with
questions about SWRL in Protégé 4 :)

Cheers
Trina

Trina Myers
School of Mathematics, Physics and Information Technology,
James Cook University,
Townsville. QLD
email:  trina.myers at jcu.edu.au