[protege-owl] problem with datatype property - with 3 restrictions

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Sun Feb 15 12:48:45 PST 2009

On Feb 15, 2009, at 7:01 AM, Ricardo Silva Cruz Gomes wrote:

> hello,
>
> the files are in the attach. All the imports are from local files
> so if you have any problems in opening them just change the file
> path accordingly and it will work. The owl file unit is an import
> from dimentionsontology and locationontology. The others are
> imports from conveyorontology.
>
> Just to remind, when i add the restriction hasHeightT exactly 1 to
> the subclass Type of Conveyor class it makes the ontology
> inconsistent. The reasoner that i am using is pellet 2.0.0 rc4 and
> i'm verifying the owl files using the command line.

I didn't have time to try loading any of this, but I did read through
the ontology files briefly.

Are you being careful with the spelling?  In the Dimensions ontology
you spell the property "hasHeighT" and in the above you spell it
"hasHeightT" instead.