[protege-owl] SWRL Jess Bridge

Reiner Jung reiner.jung at uni-oldenburg.de
Tue Feb 17 12:37:56 PST 2009

Hi Kat,

the information you provided is a little bit vague. One problem with the
Jess engine can be an expired (demo) license. In which case the engine
stops to work. But, AFAIK even then the tab should be visible. I guess
the problem is really with the SWRL Jess bridge.

It could also be a problem with your Java path. It would be helpful to
know which system you are using, which Java version and locations of
your installed software components.

Hope that helps a little bit
  Reiner