[protege-owl] Inconsistent classification due to datatype restriction

Ricardo Silva Cruz Gomes ricardo.silvacruzgomes at tut.fi
Thu Feb 19 08:42:44 PST 2009

hello community,

maybe my last e-mail was not clear, i have an inconsistent ontology
due to the use of datatype restrictions and i would like to remove
that inconsistency. What can i do since i want to keep those
restrictions.

Can anyone help me?

The owl files are in the attach.

Thank you for your answer Thomas Russ.

thanks in advance,
regards,
Ricardo

hello community,

can you have a look at the owl files and tell me what do I have done
wrong because when
there is no individuals in the types class there is no inconsistency,
but once there is
one individual it becomes inconsistent. To make it consistent is just
necessary to take
one of the "dim:hasHeighT", "dim:hasLenghT" or "dim:hasWidthT"
restrictions from the
subclass Types of Conveyor class.
To check the consistency I'm using pellet through the command line
because it's not
possible to use the dig interface for this datatype restriction.

All the imported ontologies are local, if there is any problem in
opening them is just a
matter of changing the path of each import.

thanks in advance,
regards,
Ricardo