[protege-owl] Help to import data

Janneth Chicaiza jachicaiza at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 14:00:19 PST 2009

Hello,

I need import only instances from (Excel, data base or xml) but don`t import
the structure, the ontology is already in Protégé (classes, properties,
restrictions). I install Protégé 3.3.1 and I try to import with XML Tab,
DataMaster (jdbc for mysql and XlSQL-Y8) but this process creates classes
and I that don`t required. Please help me how I do? Tools and process.

Thanks a lot.