[protege-owl] Tab not displayed

Waqas Ahmed wqs.ahmed at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:08:16 PST 2009

hey all, i wrote a protege tab widget but it is not showing up in protege
altough project jar file is running from command prompt

here is the directory structure of the protege tab

all files are contained inside a directory named as DATONTO

list of files include

schemareader.jar // plugin jar file
lib  // foleder that contains libraries used in my plugin
plugin.PROPERTIES file the contents of this files are

plugin.component.count=1
plugin.component.name.0=DATONTOTab

all my project is built using NetBeans 6.1

--
Regards
Waqas Ahmed