[protege-owl] OWLAPI or Jena

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 12:52:49 PST 2009

Hi to all & thanK you Cedric,

I want to stick with OWL as I have spent quite a bit part of my time on it till now, sw port may be a good option to transfer data to C++ from Java.

Can you kindly refer me which framework should I use, OWLAPI or Jena prvided that I have to use ontology in ubiquitous environment & it will have to respond to dynamic contents.

Thanks you in advance for any kind of help

 Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,