[protege-owl] Fwd: Need urgent helpPPPPP.....

asif sohail genius.thinking at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 22:17:43 PST 2009

Hi All

i m trying to work on a protege tab. my problem is that i wanna use the
protege source code in netbean or eclipse or in any java envoirnment. the
thing is i want to see what is in the source code and wht is going on at the
back end. or in other words you can say i want to configure the protege
source code in the NetBean or eclipse envoirnment. and i've tried this
practice hundred of time but every time i see errors well not one but more
then hundreds. can any body tell me how to cofigure protege source code in
any java envoirnment i wants the steps.....  do reply

--
Regards