[protege-owl] Fwd: Need urgent help

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 00:44:02 PST 2009

Hi Asif,

you've posted to both lists for Protégé 3 and 4, so which Protégé are
you using? If it's P4, then Luigi Iannone's page might help: it gives
step-by-step instructions on how to set up Eclipse for building and
debugging P4.

      http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~iannonel/eclipseSetup/eclipseSetupMain.html

Cheers

Thomas