[protege-owl] [p4-feedback] Need urgent helpPPPPP.....

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 03:42:53 PST 2009

Asif,

I'm not trying to discourage you.
It is easier to help someone when they are more specific about their problem.
Are you intending to develop with OWL or frames (or both)?

I could not find any documentation on setting up and compiling
Protege3.x in Eclipse/NetBeans.
Perhaps someone on the protege3.x lists has a pointer that can be shared?

Nick