[protege-owl] Problem in save Protege OWL model to file with abbreviation in DOCTYPE declaration?

Truong Thi Thu Hien truong.hien at lab.ntt.co.jp
Thu Feb 26 21:57:15 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

I am programming with Protege OWL model using Protege 3.4 beta.
I would like to save the model with DOCTYPE XML support. Example:
<domain:hasXmlNodeId rdf:datatype="*&xsd;string*">  instead of
<domain:hasXmlNodeId
rdf:datatype="*http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string*" .
I google and found that it can be possible with JenaOWLModel by using
*writer.setProperty("showDoctypeDeclaration", true)*, but when I convert
Protege owl model to JenaOWLmodel, I get the error in this command:
*owlModel.getJenaModel().setNsPrefix("xsd",
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#")*/;/

/Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Not supported yet
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.graph.ProtegePrefixMapping.setNsPrefix(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.hp.hpl.jena.graph.compose.PolyadicPrefixMappingImpl.setNsPrefix(PolyadicPrefixMappingImpl.java:40)
        at
com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model.impl.ModelCom.setNsPrefix(ModelCom.java:792)/

Can you give me any suggestion for my trouble?
Thank you!

Truong Hien