[protege-owl] Problem in save Protege OWL model to file with abbreviation in DOCTYPE declaration?

Truong Thi Thu Hien truong.hien at
Thu Feb 26 21:57:15 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

I am programming with Protege OWL model using Protege 3.4 beta.
I would like to save the model with DOCTYPE XML support. Example:
<domain:hasXmlNodeId rdf:datatype="*&xsd;string*">  instead of
rdf:datatype="**" .
I google and found that it can be possible with JenaOWLModel by using
*writer.setProperty("showDoctypeDeclaration", true)*, but when I convert
Protege owl model to JenaOWLmodel, I get the error in this command:

/Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Not supported yet

Can you give me any suggestion for my trouble?
Thank you!

Truong Hien