[protege-owl] how to copy text from class annotations

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Feb 27 03:32:54 PST 2009

Elena,

The annotations views allow you to select and copy (Ctrl-C/Command-C)
and paste into a text editor or whatever.

What is your usecase for wanting to see the URIs?
Do you want to see them all at once in the hierarchies (which has
implications for the overall rendering), or do you only need to see it
for the currently selected entity (in which case we could easily
create a simple view for this).

Nick