[protege-owl] Protege versions

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 02:23:00 PST 2009

Can you tell me w.r.t my problem which version is suitable. As there are many problems in p4 tutorial & even in errtata too. Though it seems bit difficult for me to convert now but as I was told by Jennifer yesterday, that errata is only for p4, all other tutorial+protege(s) have no problem.

As I have to prepare a simple ontology that's able to deliver information about products that are in successive shelves to Augmented Reality application to display info in HMD to a older person.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing