[protege-owl] Bug in SWRLTab?

Vitor Barbosa eng.vitor.barbosa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 04:26:26 PST 2009

Hi all,

Martin, I think this will be addressed to you... I think I have found a bug
in most of the beta versions (including 519 and RC1) from Protege 3.4.

Whenever I want to rename some rule defined in the SWRLTab, without using
the multi-line editor, i.e. directly under the "Name" tab in the SWRLTab
view, that rule becomes duplicated and overwrites some other rule (normally
the last one in the list). I have tried it with some other ontologies so the
problem doesn't reside in the ontology I'm currently working on.

As I have aforementioned, when using the multi-line editor we are capable of
respect the URI in the rule name and everything is ok. Perhaps, the problem
is due to an error in the prefix mapping control.

Well, I have a way to fight the bug, but I understood it would be better to
give you my feedback so as to enhance the plugin.

Best regards,
Vitor Barbosa