[protege-owl] Protege Plugin Tab

Waqas Ahmed wqs.ahmed at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 04:47:07 PST 2009

hey can anybody tell me how to link external libraries in a protege plugin
tab. for example if i have used a sql driver to connect to mysql database
how can i link it with my plugin code. i am using netbeans 6.1 for
development. code works fine in netbeans but when tab is displayed in
protege  a class not found exception is thrown stating "ClassNotFound:
com.mysql.jdbc.Driver." what i figure is that as i have changed the manifest
file generated by IDE that is why class linkage problem is raised. any
solution?
one more thing, is there any way to mention class path in protege tab widget
menifest file??

--
Regards
Waqas Ahmed