[protege-owl] Mapping Class level constraints to subclasses

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 05:48:17 PST 2009

Hi every one,

 I have a question: how a class level restriction/relation propagate to a subclass.

-classA
    ->A # 1
    ->A # 2

-classB
    ->B # 1
    ->B # 2
    ->B # 3

' classA hasMember  ∋classB '  is a class level relation/constraint.
Now ' class A # 1 comprise of B # 1 & B # 2 '

How can we insert this condition in protege ?
Do we add a universal quantifier explicitly for A # 1 ?

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,