[protege-owl] Protege Plugin Tab

Len Yabloko protege at ontospace.net
Tue Mar 3 11:21:20 PST 2009

I had similar problems. A simple solution is to put your libraries on a class-path specified in protege.lax file as lax.class.path=
For db drivers there are already placeholders there called driver0.jar, driver1.jar ... SO you can simply re-name your jar into one of those.
However to avoid conflicts with other plug-ins you should place your jar inside your plug-in directory and I think Protege will automatically add it to class-path at runtime.