[protege-owl] (no subject)

Leo Pouw info at bmrs.nl
Wed Mar 4 07:04:31 PST 2009

Dear all,

I installed Protégé 4.0 (build 103/104/108)on a Vista machine (Business).

There are two strange things.

First, starting Protégé forces always a security window (administrator must
confirm; unknown program). I installed Protégé 4.0 in many ways (as user ,
administrator etc). Where goes it wrong?

Second, after installing 4.0 i installed GraphViz  (graphviz-2.20.3.1). I
defined the right path (C:\Program Files\Graphviz\bin\dot.exe) in the right
place (prereferences). As soon as I clicked the OWLViz tab for the first
time I get a message “DOT.EXE does not work anymore”. Clicking the tab next
times result in a empty window (no messages). Here also I installed as
user/admin. What to do?

I hope you have a solution for me.

Thank you,

Best regard