[protege-owl] SWRL rules in calculating surface areas using swrlb:divide

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at
Wed Mar 4 11:53:32 PST 2009

You cannot do what you want to do in OWL or SWRL because of their open
world assumption:

SQWRL will allow you do aggregation in queries but will not allow you to
make any conclusions based on those aggregations. To do so would
introduce nonmonotonicity.