[protege-owl] fetching properties

Peter Mac paperclip at mogacom.com
Wed Mar 4 13:12:19 PST 2009

Hello:

I am trying to make a simple interface for our ontology.  I'm having
trouble fetching properties that have more than one domain and more than
one range.  Then I tried the following:

OWLIndividual.getPossibleRDFProperties();

Which not surprisingly gave me all the possible properties for that
instance plus properties like:

DefaultOWLDatatypeProperty(owl:versionInfo)
DefaultRDFProperty(rdfs:member)

My question is, how do I only return the properties which the user would
be interested in editing, a la the Protege Individual Editor screen?

My other question is how do I fetch all the properties of an ontology,
again as would be displayed by the Property Browser under the "All" tab
in Protege?

Thanks for you help!