[protege-owl] sameAs and differentFrom for individuals

Allyson Lister a.l.lister at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 01:45:14 PST 2009

Hi all,

I think I'm going mad, but I'm looking at the protege owl tutorial to try to
figure out how to use the sameAs and differentFrom for individuals, but my
window doesn't match the images in the tutorial.

I'm using Protege 3.4 RC1 on Ubuntu intreprid 64 bit. I'm looking at page 94
of ProtegeOWLTutorial-1.pdf for versions 3.* It says:

"Individuals can therefore be asserted to be the ‘Same As’ or ‘Different
From’ other individuals. In Protege-OWL these assertions can be made using
the ‘SameAs’ and ‘DifferentFrom’ tabs shown in Figure 6.3, which are located
with the ‘Name’ widget on the ‘Individuals’ tab."

I just  cannot see the Name widget on the Individuals tab! Can someone
please point it out to me, I've attached a screenshot. Sorry to be so
dense...

Thanks!

--

Allyson Lister