[protege-owl] Import ontology in Protégé 3.3.1

Brice Sommacal brice.sommacal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 01:53:50 PST 2009

Hello,

My name is Brice, and I'm doing an internship on Protégé OWL 3.3.1 for the
next few months.

I have been trying last few days to import an ontology via the metadata
ontology browser. But I did not make it!

After I set active my ontology ( click on 'set active ontology'), two things
are relevant :

-> first one, the ontology appear on the Namespace prefixes widget, but not
on the browser tab. ^^
-> the second one is that the classes from my ontology are not imported in
the OWL class tab, but only its properties in the properties tab.

Please, did I do something wrong?
Maybe, should I update to the 3.4?

Thanks in advance,

Brice Sommacal