[protege-owl] owl report generation: velociowl and others

B Berteh berteh at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 01:53:54 PST 2009

Hello,

I use the velociowl plugin for generating custom reports of my OWL
ontologies in Protege
(http://www.mcoletti.net/dev/iskb/velociowlPlugin.html).

This plugin is quite old but still pretty handy, unfortunately I cannot
exploit the full strength of the velocity template engine, e.g. to use
the velocity-tools package from the available helpers.

Does any one got the sources of the plugin for me to extend it?
Do you know of any other means to use the velocity-tools in a velocity
template?
Do you have any other owl report generation framework to propose?

Thanks, and have a nice day,
Berteh.

PS: for I had the related question a few times: for frame-based
ontologies I use protege-docgen: http://protege-docgen.sf.net/