[protege-owl] owl report generation: velociowl and others

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Thu Mar 5 16:13:54 PST 2009

To get the sources of velocity plugin, I suggest to contact directly the
plugin author.

There are some tools for publishing the ontology on the web, like OWLDoc
[1] available in the Tools Menu -> Generate OWLDoc, or even WebProtege [2].

The Query Tab can also generates comma separated value files (CSV) that
can be imported in tools like Excel.