[protege-owl] Import ontology in Protégé 3.3.1

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 5 16:18:03 PST 2009

Brice,

It is a good idea to upgrade to the latest Protege 3.4 release.

To import an ontology, you do not need to set the active ontology
(unless you plan to import in an imported ontology). To import an
ontology in the top-level ontology you only have to click on "Import
ontology.." icon on top of the imports tree panel in the Metadata Tab.

If something goes wrong during the import, please look in the console to
see if there are any exceptions thrown. If there are, please post them
on the list.

Tania