[protege-owl] Multiple N&F error in 3.4

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 5 18:30:51 PST 2009

Can you describe what steps you did? I have just tried it and it worked
fine. I have right-clicked in the N&S line and selected from the menu
"Create new necessary and sufficient block". Then I have click on the
new line and added a restriction.

Can you please resend the screenshot, because it did not came through.

Tania